Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
We are looking for a BI developer to join our BI and Data team.
As a BI developer you will work closely with our data product and the growers support team to analyse the data and produce relevant insight to our customers and growers.
You will be responsible to create new reports and metrics on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years of experience with QlikSense
- Must know mySQL and working with big tables
- Know how to work with the QlikSense script, connecting to data sources and doing complicated ETLs.
- Working on multiple nodes
- Hands on working and upgrading the Qlik server
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond
- Great personality and social skills
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org