Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a high-motivated, skilled, independent and responsible Bookkeeper & Payroll Accountant to join our growing finance team. The bookkeeper will be responsible for daily accounting duties and end to end bookkeeping processes.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end bookkeeping operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, etc.
- Lead full cycle of payroll process
- Support end close activities, financial statements preparations and the related audits
- Bank accounts and credit cards reconciliations
- Record fixed assets and depreciation
- Responsible for employee expense approval and reimbursement
- Ongoing reporting to authorities
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Bookkeeping type 3 certificate and Payroll Accountant certificate
- 5+ years of proven bookkeeping and payroll accountant experience
- Previous experience in global startups or in an office providing bookkeeping services for startups (Significant advantage
- NetSuite system experience (advantage)
- Strong excel skills
- Background in Financial Statements accounting
- High-level of English proficiency (both oral and writing)
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent execution skills with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill Team player and service-oriented
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org