Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture. Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to deliver actionable insights to growers.
The Corporate Project Manager leads all aspects of planning, controlling, and monitoring in the company and is the key stakeholder in driving accountability across the organization. The CPM designs the project goal-setting process and success matrix; determines how success will be measured and tracked; and ensures projects remain on time, on budget and with quality. They will also set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of these projects and programs.
The CPM establishes reporting, tracking, and learning tools, including periodic overviews, debriefs and interventions through design and ownership of the organization’s meeting structure and cadence. The CPM also acts as a liaison between the different teams and upper management, prepare and present progress reports, and ensures the project is furthering organizational goals.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to drive accountability
- Develop a detailed project/program plan and method to monitor and track progress; lead implementation across the organization.
- Oversee changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques; measure performance
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals; report and escalate to management periodically
- Resource Planning: Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Design and establish the management meeting algorithm and cadence
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Management or equivalent.
- PMP certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of direct project management or Chief of Staff is required
- Operational experience in start-up environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to consult with, negotiate and influence others in a positive manner and in support of the overall goals and mission of the company is critical
- Strong leadership skills are essential as is the ability to accomplish goals through others
- A collaborative approach to organizational management is essential
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work well with remote management and staff
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org