Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
As a data developer you will be in charge on all the offline processes and related servers. You will create and manage ETLs and work closely with our BI team to generate new data insights.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and deep understanding of the SQL engine.
- At least 3 years of backend or offline development in JAVA, C# or Python.
- Know how to design and build offline tasks from development to production, including the deployment level (be your own devops if needed).
- Familiar with Spark- Advantage
- Experience with AWS- Advantage
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com