Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
Join the R&D group in the Backend & FullStack team and will develop in a scalable environment.
The Full stack Developer will enjoy developing from scratch new products, as well as, keep developing the flag-product in high standards and optimal coding environment.
The Full stack Developer will work closely with the following team: Backend/ Frontend, QA & Product.
- At least 3-year experience with PHP/AngularJS/Angular, but other languages are acceptable as well.
- Experience with other frameworks (Vue, React) – big bonus
- Strong experience with toolchain (webpack, babel,…)
- Deep understanding of mySQL – optimizations, indexes, writing complex queries.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to build trust- relations and rapport.
- Highly independent.
- A team player and Fast learning.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org