Fieldin is looking for a sales development/marketing coordinator to join our team in Fresno. Founded in 2013, our fast-growing agtech company recently opened a new office in the Fresno area, and is expanding our team to meet the needs of today’s high-value crop market.
Our award-winning Field Intelligence platform helps growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations. Using our proprietary sensors and mobile-friendly software, Fieldin’s technology seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to provide managers with actionable data that improves production, transparency and efficiency in the field.
- Contact prospects by phone, email and other channels via our internal CRM system, purchased lists, directors, etc.
- Generate warm leads and meetings for our outside sales team.
- List build from various online and offline services
- Manage lead lists and report updates in Hubspot CRM
- Ability to cold call and explain Fieldin’s platform to potential clients
- Schedule meetings for outside sales team with new prospects
- Meet all marketing and inside sales targets on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Various tasks as outlined by the marketing and sales teams.
- Studying for or have already earned a degree in marketing, agriculture, business management or related sales field.
- Experience in a sales or marketing role in the agriculture or tech industries a plus.
- Self-motivated, team player with a passion to lead and make a difference in the high-value crop industry.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient use of computer programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with a CRM system such as Salesforce or Hubspot
What We Offer:
- Make a significant difference in your local ag community
- Be part of an award-winning team
- Upward mobility in a fast-growing agtech company
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org