Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
You’ll be primarily focused on the Marketing Team’s design needs, working on a diverse set of projects that facilitate our core marketing strategy.
Rethink existing pages and design new pages for our marketing site.
Shape and guide our brand across web and print channels.
Work collaboratively with our design team in Israel. You’ll work in the field, and work closely with farmers.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with strong digital media/content
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoints and Video.
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional design, aesthetic and typography skills, including digital ad campaigns that show your mastery of social media strategy on a variety of platforms
- The ability to prioritize and manage work and adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- CSS and front-end familiarity with WP would be an advantage
- Experience in agriculture/working closely with farmers
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org