At AGROMENTUM LTD.\FIELDIN INC (the ” Company” or ” we“), Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make your experience from our Services satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. This policy applies to all of the software, services, mobile app, information, tools, hardware. features and functionality available on the Services (as defined in Argomentum\Fieldin Terms and Conditions) and covers how Personal Info that the Company collects and receives, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
Unless stated otherwise, the Company will not share, sell, auction off or give away your PII to any third-party or other organization without first obtaining your prior written consent.
In order to provide our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. For registration and access to the Services we may ask you for personal information, including: name, profession and email address.
- Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
- Personal information. We process your Personal Info only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for Personal Info that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to inform you of new services and features we will be providing, to send you requested information and additional materials in respect of the Services, for promotional purposes and market research, and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems.
- Location Data. We collect GPS and other location data from all of our hardware units. When you take and upload photos through the Services we collect location data. We use this data for the provision and further improvement of the Services and other services provided by the Company and in order to improve the data used by of the Company.
- User information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your device, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services, including without limitation which pages or widgets of the Services our visitors view, exit and entrance pages, what videos they watched, impressions, the number of views they get and any actions they make in the Services. We use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer the Services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
- Traffic data collected through the Services. In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect information about the use of the Services. For example, our systems may automatically record and store browser information, search history, exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks and cookies. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Services. The Services contain hyperlinks to other pages, widgets and features on the Services. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages, widgets and features of the Services our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. In order to collect and analyze the data described herein, including device and user usage data, we may use temporary cookies that remain on your device for a limited period of time. We also use persistent cookies that remain on your device until the Company application is removed and is used to process the information described in this policy. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your device. Cookies do not damage your device. Some browsers and devices enable you to set your preferences so that you will be notified when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- User communications. When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may send you service and update related emails and notifications.
- Links to other sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and applications. This privacy statement applies solely to Personal Info collected by us.
- The Company uses the Personal Info that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide the Services and for customer relations and contract enforcement.
- The Company uses all of the Personal Info that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
- Choices for personal information. We will not collect or use Personal Info for purposes other than those described in this policy and/or in any other legal instrument in effect between us. If we intend to use your Personal Info for any purposes other than those described in this policy and/or in the Company Terms and Conditions, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. You can decline to submit Personal Info, in which case the Company may not be able to provide you with Services.
It is clarified that the information collected through the System regarding your business belongs to you. However, the Company may collect, use and publish Anonymous Information (as defined below), and disclose it to third parties, for providing the Services, improvement, publishing and marketing the System, Mobile App and Services. ” Anonymous Information” means information concerning the use of the Mobile App and the System which does not allow identification of an individual, such as aggregated information and analysis on the patterns of use of the System and Mobile App. The Company is the owner of all the Anonymous Information collected or received by the System and Mobile App, all in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, available at www.fieldintech.com.
- Information sharing
The Company only shares Personal Info with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- As required for the provision of the Services.
- We have your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Info.
- We provide Personal Info to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing Personal Info on our behalf in Israel and/or abroad. We require that these parties agree to process such Personal Info based on our instructions and in compliance with this notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such Personal Info is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- If we obtain assurances from our agents that they will safeguard Personal Info through measures consistent with this policy. Where we have knowledge that an agent is using or disclosing Personal Info in a manner contrary to this policy, we take commercially reasonable steps to prevent or stop the unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Information security
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Info. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Info, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Info that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your Personal Info only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to Personal Info about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that Personal Info. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect Personal Info. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information
The Company processes Personal Info only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the Personal Info needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Info we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their Personal Info whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Info, we will disclose to you the Personal Info we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Info that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this Personal Info from us of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete Personal Info are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the Personal Info requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of Personal Info by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Info that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Info by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on the Services.
- Consent to Processing
By providing any Personal Info to us pursuant to this policy, all users, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such Personal Info. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Services and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your Personal Info to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your Personal Info through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your Personal Info as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services. You hereby acknowledge that all Personal Info hereunder is provided at your will and that you are not obligated by law to provide any Personal Info to Company.
If you have any questions about this policy or concerns about the way we process your Personal Info, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org