Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides smart farming services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
- Thorough product design process – from UX to UI, including multiple solutions to complex and challenging product tasks and deep understanding of the problem you need to solve.
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Act as the user’s advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Help out with company-wide design requests: marketing assets, presentations, etc.
- 2+ years of Product design experience
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Obsessed with user-centered design practices, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- First class knowledge in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond
- An appreciation of the startup culture and the challenges of working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Great personality and social skills
- Academic degree in design from a top school (Shenkar/Bezalel/HIT – an Advantage)
- A portfolio of work that showcases your talents
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com