Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides smart farming services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to equip managers with actionable data that improves production and crop protection practices.
Our fast-growing agriculture technology company is expanding to meet the ever-increasing demand for our products.
Fieldin cracked the code on digitizing farms. Our VC funded startup assembled a great team of professionals who are closely tied to the soil.
- Join the R&D group in the QA team
- Capable of defining and maintaining test procedures, test plans, bug tracking, and prioritization.
- Working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Writing DB SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or quality assurance course graduate. – must
- 1-2 years of experience in manual QA Mobile – must
- Experience writing testing documents, running sanity & regression test cycles – must.
- SQL knowledge – must.
- ISTQB certification – advantage.
- knowledge of automation using python\selenium – advantage
- knowledge of automation using Appium – advantage.
- agriculture background – advantage.