Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture; Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to deliver actionable insights to growers.
The Support Manager is a strategic operational leader who is responsible for all aspects of development, implementation, and continuous improvement of Fieldin’s internal support. This includes establishing support policies, manuals and directives, overseeing the support center operations, and acting as the hub and focal point for all operations- client related activities across the company.
The Support Manager reports to the VP of Field Operations and manages the global support teams; this includes screening, onboarding, training, and managing inhouse operators. Also, the Support Manager works collaboratively across the organization with the field service and data teams, account managers, sales, product, and R&D.
This role is client facing, focused on meeting customers SLAs, and acts internally as the voice of the customer along side the account managers.
- Lead and develop global support teams to provide customer support throughout the operations
- Lead and develop support center policies, manuals, and directives
- Act as the pivotal point for all resource allocation, plan, control, coordinate, and resolution activities across the operations
- Maintain data- flow and transparency of all client related issues throughout the company
- Implement service & support data platform
- Improve customer satisfaction including service TAT aligned with company and industry standard while meeting and exceeding client’s SLA’s
- Optimize operations processes utilizing a feedback and BI mechanism; create and implement issue resolution matrices and performance reviews
- Identify operational bottlenecks and create long-term solution in collaboration with relevant departments across the organization
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or organizational management or equivalent
- Master’s degree is a plus
- 5-7 years of direct Customer Service and support related operations
- Operational experience in an Agriculture is plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills, must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to consult with, negotiate, and influence others in a positive manner and in support of the overall goals and mission of the company is critical
- Must be able to manage and mentor employees and participate in employment related matters
- Strong leadership skills are essential as is the ability to accomplish goals through others
- A collaborative approach to organizational management is essential
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work well with remote management and staff
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org