Fieldin is looking for technicians specifically in the Sacramento and Salinas areas, as well as other Central Valley regions as we continue to grow.
Founded in 2013, Fieldin provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture. Developed by farmers for farmers, Fieldin connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to deliver actionable insights to growers.
The Field Technician is responsible for all aspects of Fieldin’s system installation and field service in their area. This includes system installation and configuration and servicing units with direct client interaction while being compliant with OSHA and industry standards. The Field Technician will report to the Field Service Manager, and work with peer technicians and the back-office support team.
- Install Fieldin’s systems on end-users’ farming equipment
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve hardware malfunctions
- Assemble and prepare hardware for installation, manage inventory and reporting
- Ensure all installations are up to company and instruct standards with FieldIn protocol
- Document equipment repair information on paper and on the computer
- Adhere to safety and quality standards
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanical experience with high technical skills
- Agriculture machinery background preferred
- Able to lift greater than 60lbs.
- Experience with automotive electronics; wire soldering, 12V devices
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel domestically (up to ~ 25% of time)
- Ability to work well with remote staff
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com