Fieldin will be exhibiting at a number of virtual agriculture conferences to kick off the new year.
Upcoming shows include the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and World Ag Expo. Both conferences will be held virtually due to the COVID-19 restrictions:
- Unified Wine & Grape Symposium is scheduled for Jan. 26-29, 2021.
- World Ag Expo is scheduled for Feb. 9-11, 2021.
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will focus on all aspects of the wine industry, including:
- General Sessions on Wildfire and Smoke, State of the Industry, and Diversity and Inclusion
- Grape Growing
- Business and Operations
- Marketing and PR
- Spanish Tracks
- Virtual Trade Show
Despite moving to a virtual format for the first time this year, the World Ag Expo will showcase:
- 1,400 exhibitors displaying the latest in farm equipment, communications, and technology.
- Free seminars focus on a variety of topics important to producers, farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness professionals.
- Live chats, seminar premieres, and other live features will be available during show hours.
- Additionally, expo content will also be available on-demand.
At the shows, be sure to visit Fieldin’s booth to chat with our local representatives, ask questions about our smart farm management platform, download case studies, industry benchmarks, and to set up a demo.
Want to set up a time to meet during the conference? Contact us today.
We look forward to seeing you at the shows!